Blue Pottery Trays with Bowls / 'Kot Jewar' / Aasmani
- One Tray & four 3 inch bowl.
- Handcrafted by the craftsmen community in Kot Jewar Village, Rajasthan
- Each & every Diya is unique as the design is hand-drawn, painted and fired in wooden kilns.
- Takes 3 weeks to make a Blue Pottery Product
- Packaged using Old newspapers and a shrink wrap + Placed in a recycled colorful cardboard box.
- The birth of Blue pottery in Rajasthan dates back to the tenure of Sawai Ram Singh II in the mid-1800s who brought the art form to Jaipur.
- No Clay Pottery: Made from a unique dough prepared by mixing quartz stone powder, powdered glass, Multani Mitti (Fuller’s Earth), borax, gum and water.
- Not to be used for serving any kind of liquid.
- Pre-order now. Shipping starts from 5th Nov. Delivery timeline - 2 to 4 days.