Naya Phoolchand - Herbal Gulal + Jaggery Gujia + Premium Thandai + Seed Balls
Lab Tested. Skin Friendly. Made from 100% organic corn flour, vegetable & flowers.
What comes inside the box - Herbal Gulal, Gujia Box, Thandai Bottle & Seed Balls.
Herbal Holi Colors:
- 21Fools presents “Sabke Rang”, Bright Handmade Holi Colours with 100% Natural Ingredients, Baby-Safe, Skin-friendly, Eco-friendly and completely non-toxic. This all-natural herbal gulal in 4 radiant colours (Pink, Yellow, Orange, Green) to play Holi that is pure & safe. Completely handmade, finely filtered, this gulal is perfectly soft and glossy and a joy to play with family and friends.
- Our shiny and bright yellow aka Sunhenra Rang is made using Turmeric, Amaltash & cornstarch, handmade and nurtured by Farmers and Tribal Communities. Ingredients used in “Sabke Rang” are known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- The vibrant Green colour aka Haritah Rang is prepared using Spinach & Rajka Grass. These ingredients altogether, make sure to help your skin retain its radiance while playing holi with your loved ones.
- The shocking pink colour aka Gulaabi Rang is prepared using Rose Petals, Beetroot & cornstarch. These colours result from natural raw materials and are the result of a selective colour enrichment process to make your holi more colourful.
- The bold orange colour aka Naarangi Rang retains its authenticity from it’s ingredients. It’s primary element is Palash.”Sabke Rang” holi color powders are smooth in texture, soft on the skin and filled with natural aromas.
- Made by forest dwellers in Rajasthan these Herbal Gulals are Non-Toxic, Lead-Free and made with food grade ingredients. Prepared with the goodness of Turmeric, Beetroot, Rose Petals, Spinach and Amaltash they are specially curated to make your Holi wholesome.
- These sachets of Gulaal are made from recycled paper.
- Preserve your memories of holi by giving life to a new plant. With this packaging comes a set of 6 seed balls.
- Our Seed balls are made in Madhya Pradesh by a group of farmers and tribal communities deep in the forest, Herbal colors made by forest dwellers in Udaipur and “Sabke rang” Organic Holi color sachets produced and packaged in our workshop in Sanganer, Rajasthan.
- Thandai is the most nourishing traditional drink consumed during Holi for its rejuvenating effect. Thandai is a special, milk-based soft drink prepared for Holi and is loaded with nuts, spices, rose petals, and sugar.
- Along with this box of Gulaal, 21Fools brings you the most-loved hand-pounded Thandai from Shri Thandai, Jaipur. Shri is an established brand serving people the authentic Indian spices & taste of nature through its wide range of Thandai.
- This box of Gulaal comes with the most-loved crispy Gujiya from Laxmi Misthan Bhandar, Jaipur. Established in 1954, LMB is known for its highest Indian traditions of food enshrined in the ancient texts.
Concept Note :
- These colours are no ordinary colours, they carry with them the values of diversity and harmony. With ‘Sabke Rang’ Herbal colours, we dream of inspiring the world to rise above our differences and celebrate everything that unite us. Celebration of a festival is not limited to a community or two, who are celebrating it as per their traditional values & culture; but it also extends to the home of the person who was able to earn his livelihood making colours & sweets, without which the festival would’ve lost its beauty & charm.
- With ‘Sabke Rang’ Herbal Colours, we take inspiration from the diversity and cultural harmony of this beautiful country we call India.