This festival of Diwali, Let's celebrate new beginnings and the triumph of good over evil, and light over darkness by sowing a seed in the soil instead of bursting fire-crackers.
Gift your friends, family, parents and kids a pack of Seed Crackers and keep your planet pollution-free.
1. Two Coir Pots to grow few 'Beej-Pataka'
2. Diwali Greeting Card printed on Seed Paper.
3. One Anar (Seeds embedded - Amaltash + Red-green Amaranthus)
4. One Chakri (Seeds embedded:Onion seeds)
5. One Packet Tikli (Seeds embedded: Coriander)
6. One Lakshmi Bomb (Seeds embedded: Aapta + Dill)
7. One Rocket: (Seeds embedded: Cucumber + Sour Spinach(Ambatchuka))
8. One Sutli Bomb: (Seeds embedded: Roselle)
9. One Naagin Ladi: (Seeds embedded: Red Amaranthus, Green Amaranthus, Fenugreek, Purslane, Spinach, amaranth, Mustard.)
Handcrafted locally: These Plantable Seed Crackers are made with love by artisans, farmers & craftspersons in Paradsinga, Sausar Tehsil of Chhindwara (M.P). Go Local with the Plantable Crackers embedded with seeds and support the artists & farmer community.
Note: The 'Beej-Pataka' will be shipped from Oct 25 onwards & reach within 2-3 days from the day of shipping. You can place the order now!