The gift boxes purchased will be sent to the units of the Indian Army directly. Every gift item is handcrafted by local craftswomen and men from villages in Sanganer, Jaipur. This is a not for profit initiative.
Every Box will contain:
1. Three Layer Cotton mask for day to day use.
2. Handcrafted Journal/Diary
3. A photo frame made from Handmade Paper
5. A Plantable Seed Paper Thank you Card
6. A Letter in English & Hindi
7. A yellow Post-card for soldiers to write back to us.
The gift package will be shipped from our workshop in Jaipur to 30 different units of Indian Army (Northern Command, ADGPI HQ & Eastern Command).
Necessary approvals from the Indian Army (ADGPI) has been taken to initiate and execute the campaign. We thank the Indian Army for their constant support and guidance to execute the campaign for the last 5 years.