'डलिया' - Diwali Gift Hamper
The Sustainable Diwali Hamper contains:
1. Plantable Seed Paper Calendar that will grow into 6 diff plants when sowed in the soil.
2. Reclaimed wooden frame to hold the Calendar
3. Organic Honey - All Natural Single-flora honey Direct from Beekeepers
4. The vibrant shot glass candle is crafted from fine glass and good quality wax to add an appealing look to your ambiance and captivate you with its fragrance.
5. Handcrafted Khaadi Silk Diary with 100% premium recycled papers.
6. Two sets of Blue Pottery Diyas handmade by local craftspersons community in Kot Jewar Village, Rajasthan.
7. Organic Soap - An exotic handcrafted premium bath soap, using the traditional cold process technique wherein the essential oils are mixed with an all vegetable base, to preserve the natural properties and fragrances of the ingredients.
Contains coconut & vegetable oil base, apricot oil, aloe vera, rhododendron syrup & flowers with essential oils of bergamot & Indian rose.
8. Two Beej Patakhas that will grow into plants when sowed in the soil. Chakri & Sutli